These Pad Thai Lettuce Wraps aren’t quite P.F. Chang’s level, but man they sure are tasty and super easy to make. It’s especially easy if you have some extra Pad Thai chicken hanging out in the fridge. Check it out!
INGREDIENTS (yields 4-7 lettuce wraps):
- 1 bunch of Hearts of Romaine, washed
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. Pad Thai sauce
- Handful of peanuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pound the chicken breast, season with salt and pepper, rub with oil, and cook according to these directions (heat oil in pan over medium heat, cook chicken 10 minutes each side, reduce heat after flipping).
- Once the chicken breast has been cooked and left to sit for 5 minutes, dice the chicken about 1 cm thick (sorry, I know using the metric system isn’t all that patriotic but oh well).
- Place diced chicken in a Tupperware box or mixing bowl. Add Pad Thai sauce and mix in with the chicken.
- Break the stalks off of the Hearts of Romaine and throw stalks away.
- Place chicken, in equal portions, in each piece of lettuce.
- Sprinkle lettuce wraps with crushed peanuts.
These lettuce wraps are quick, easy, and most of all, dank. They make for great lunches or mid-afternoon snacks.👌 We eat them all the time at work and they make us feel healthy af. The only downside is that they have a loud “crunch” to them, so make sure your coworkers/roommates don’t mind! Lol.
-Catherine and Ford
Feel free to leave us any comments, concerns, or ideas. We are open to ALL of your feedback. Thanks for reading!